This API is meant to be a tool for Discord Bot Developers. So that means that you need to create a Discord Account in order to apply for a Weeby API Token.
The team will be reviewing most of your bot's features so make sure it is online and the ID provided is a valid Bot ID. Applications that don't meet the requirements will get a DM response letting them know that their application was denied. If you have the feeling that your bot has reached these requirements, feel free to re-apply again.
You will need to use the
/apply command on this server or visit the Dashboard Application Pageopen in new window to apply for a Weeby API token. The criteria is as follows:
Public Discord Bots
- Must have at least 20 or more servers.
- Must be online when we review it. (Online, Idle or Do Not Disturb)
- Must contain the ID of your Discord Bot.
Private Discord Bots
- The "Is Private" Option is set to
- Provided Evidence (Images, Videos, etc.) in the reason field.
- Provide the ID of your Discord Bot.
YOUR BOT MUST NOT BE SET TO PUBLIC. To check this, make sure that the switch is turned off on your bot's application page.
Using this method to get a token, and then making your bot public will result in your API token being revoked.